Tennis Club - Lower Sea Lane - Charmouth
|Scroll down to find out more about the property.
Click on images or Charmouth Home to return back.
|One area of the village that has changed very little are the Tennis Courts which were started about 1880 by General Eliot and George Pavey, father of Reginald, and are still going strong today. The Whittington sisters -Beryl, Winnie, Dorothy and Joan virtually controlled the club for many years as well as run a small prep school in Little Lodge adjoining the Limes, where they lived.|