Swimmimg Pool , Bradford on Avon
erection of Public Baths, presented to the town as a Jubilee offering for 1897,
by Mr. John Moulton, of the Hall and Lord Edmond Fitzmaurice.|
These were made over to the Urban District Council in 1898, Mr. John Moulton having given the site and grounds adjoining, together with a pecuniary contribution of £650, Lord Edmond Fitzmaurice £450, and other persons smaller sums. A swimming Bath is included, and swimming is taught. The commodious and sightly building was erected from the design of Mr. Sydney Howard. The site of the pool is now occupied by the Library.