(2) Countess of Huntingdon`s Chapel (formerly The Congregational Church)
Lady Huntingdon's Connexion opened their Chapel at Bearfield in 1824, and it was shortly afterwards that James Tackle became its Minister. This branch of Methodism was designed for the upper classes and is commemorated today in the name of the street in which it stands.The Church is associated with the Printer and Book seller- Joseph Rawlings, where Grandfather and Grandson preached there at various times.
Plan of Countess of Huntingdon`s Chapel in 1886 with the Providence Row featured in the circle shown below in the Church Garden Party